40 Most Pinned Easter Egg Decorating Ideas on PinterestEaster
Easter egg decorating ideas have risen to a whole new level with Pinterest Easter ideas. Check out the most popular dyeing and decorating ideas on pinterest, including clever ideas for coloring Easter eggs and easy embellishments made with crafts supplies.
It is always fun to decorate eggs at Easter time!
1. Mosaic Easter Eggs
Stick cracked egg pieces all around an egg to create this mosaic effect. For the full tutorial visit crafts.tutsplus
2.If you are looking for unique Easter egg ideas, check out these eggs done with gold foil tattoos. Easy to make and there is no mess!
3. These DIY Feather Easter Eggs are a simple but elegant way to decorate Easter eggs!
4. DIY robin eggs for Easter using red cabbage & edible gold paint.
For the how to visit honestlyyum
5. Hipster Easter eggs
6. Metallic-Dipped Easter Eggs
All you need is a gold metallic paint pen, the dye and eggs.
7. Love these striped Easter eggs!
8. Finger-Painted Easter Eggs
for the how-to visit marthastewart
9. Inspirational Easter Eggs
10. Vibrant Hungarian Easter eggs
image source li
11. Pysanky, Ukrainian wax-and-dye Easter eggs
For thousands of years, Ukrainians have created elaborately patterned eggs called pysanky using a wax-resist process. Wax is applied to an egg, which is then dipped in colored dyes. When completed, the wax is melted off, revealing all the colors beneath.
For the instructions visit dish.allrecipes
12. Natural egg dyeing guide via babble
13. Natural egg dyeing with onion via natashaskitchen
14. Naturally Dyed & Marbled Blue Easter Eggs
The water from cooking red cabbage will dye boiled eggs a beautiful blue/aqua color. For the instructions visit sweetpaulmag
15. Blueberry-dyed Easter eggs
16. Watercolor Easter eggs
These watercolor floral eggs by craftberrybush are so easy on the eyes and super easy to make!
17. Cactus Easter Eggs
Just a little green egg dye and a fine black marker and voila…Cactus Easter Eggs!
For the how-to visit deliacreates
18. Doily Stenciled Easter Eggs
for the how to visit urbancomfort
19. DIY Bunny Easter Eggs
for the tutorial visit bitteshop
20. Mr. Humpty Dumpty Easter eggs
image source mamamommymom
21. Polka dot easter eggs
All you need are your favorite pastel shades of paint and the traditional white paint. They look so soft and ethereal!
image source craftberrybush
22. DYE Easter eggs with rice
Get beautifully, bold colored Easter eggs with rice and food coloring.
23. Easter Egg Dye Recipe
24. DIY Nail Polish Dipping Easter Eggs
25. DIY – Marbled indigo Easter eggs.
Learn how to make these incredibly easy DIY Marbled Indigo Eggs on housebeautiful
26. Water marble Easter eggs.
for the tutorial visit craftymorning
27. Galaxy Easter Eggs
28. Silk fabric dyed Easter eggs
image source: momtastic
29. Create beautiful, golden eggs with the DIY Gold Leaf Eggs Tutorial on sheknows
This might just be the most opulent egg decorating idea out there! Paint your Easter eggs the traditional way, but this time: use sheets of gold leaf afterward. Just be careful because they’re very fragile. Golden marbled eggs may look luxurious but they’re really easy to make!
31. DIY Typography Easter Eggs
32. DIY bunny Easter eggsimage source: lestissuscolbert
33. Use black paint and an orange Sharpie to DIY this penguin Easter egg.
image source: brit
34. Babushka doll Easter eggs, adorable!
35. Cute piggy Easter eggs
image source: look-what-i-made
36. Another no-dye super easy option on countryliving
37. Kids will get a kick out of these “flavorful” Ice Cream Cone Easter Eggs.
Get the tutorial at karaspartyideas
38. Star Wars painted Easter eggs via frugalfun4boys
39. Black and White Easter Eggs
A black Sharpie is the only tool you need to create striking black-and-white eggs in whatever bold graphic you like.
image source goodhousekeeping