These bunny bread rolls are super simple and super cute. You need just a few basic ingredients to impress your friends and family.
- 1 cup (250 ml) of fresh milk with 1 oz (25g) of yeast (dissolved)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 3 fl oz (100ml) oil
- 2 eggs
- 2-1/2 to 3 cups (700grams) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Assemble all the ingredients in the bucket of the bakery, in the order listed, and use your machine’s Dough cycle.
- Divide the dough into portions of about 30gr and shape into Snails. (Twist and hold one end of the strip down on baking sheet. Wind strip around and around. Tuck end underneath)
- Remove portions of approximately 20g and form a ball for the head into a pointy cone shape. Cut the pointed end halfway down and divide equally as shown below.
- Stick the head to the body.
- Shape the little ball into a tiny tail and stick it to the body.
- Mark the eyes. Use raisins or similar
- Bake at 350° (180C) until golden brown.
- Remove and let cool.
Enjoy and impress!