Christmas is just around the corner so it’s time to dress up your tree. If you need some inspiration I have gathered some top easy, creative and rustic DIY Christmas ornaments ideas. Have fun! Lets get crafty and create some Christmas magic…
1. DIY Rustic Macramé Christmas Ornament
2. Rustic Christmas heart ornament
For a rustic and shabby chic ornament wrap a plastic ball with jute twine and decorate it with ribbon and a white burlap heart.
3. Romantic Christmas ornament
For this lovely Christmas ornament all you have to do is wrap a plastic ball with jute twine and decorate it with lace ribbon, charms, and a small brass key.
4. Rustic Christmas Bell Ornamen
Materials: cardboard, paper, paint, varnish, wire, twine. The bells are made of rustic cardboard painted in white outside, and decorated in decoupage technique.
5. Christmas bell ornament
6. Rustic Christmas star ornament
7. Christmas ornament wrapped in natural and green burlap and decorated with bells, holly, wooden snowflakes, red and green burlap threads and gold elastic cord.
8. Red Burlap Ornament
Materials: foam, burlap, bells, ribbons, lace, pine cone, hot glue, florist wire
9. Handmade Christmas ornaments
Cover 2 1/2″ styrofoam balls with burlap and linen for a rustic look and feel
10. Burlap Angel OrnamentYou will need
2 – 1 sq. ft. sheets of thin burlap (landscaping burlap works great)
1 – .4″ wooden bead
Lace fabric and ribbon
Washer ( I painted mine with copper paint)
Hot glue gun and glue
White polymer Clay
11.Homemade Christmas tree ornament tutorial, relief flowers
12. DIY paper wrapped Christmas ornaments
13. Rustic glass Christmas ornament
14. Glass ornament
Create your own little nature scene. Place a branch of Christmas tree inside the clear glass ornament globe along with any little decorations you like.
15. DIY wood photo transfer ornaments
To make your own photo transfer wood ornaments, you will need:
A photo printed on basic computer paper with a laser printer Branch slices about a 1/2 inch thick
A gel medium
For the tutorial visit–>thehomesteady
16. Rustic Country Christmas Ornament, Set of 4 Hope, Love, Peace, Joy
17. Hannah Milman’s tree-trunk-deer
By Taylor Combs, Photos by Mike Krautter
For the tutorial visit–>marthastewart
18. Rustic Flannel Star Ornament
Star Ornament Template
19. Christmas star ornament made of cinnamon
20. Christmas pinecone stars ornaments
21. Christmas ornament made of cinnamon sticks
Simply stick cinnamon sticks to a foam ball for a natural holiday decoration.
22. Christmas ornaments wrapped with brown paper and decorated with preserved cedar, wisps of caspia and red berries.
23. White Christmas ornaments
24. Rustic twine Christmas ornament – decorated with ivory lace and faux pearls
Wrap 7cm / 3 inches styrofoam balls with natural jute twine and then embellish with a band of ivory lace for a french, rustic look and feel.
25. Handmade Rustic christmas ornament wrapped arround with old rope, and decorated with cotton lace.
They look Rustic, little victorian but still decorated enough to catch someones eye.
26. Rustic tree bark green owl ornaments
Small pieces of wood, buttons, fabric or real tree leaves and you have these super cute owls.
27. Giant felted wool acorns
28. Wire stars
29. Handmade Natural Seed Holiday Ornaments
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 10 Minutes
Age range: 10 and Up
Things you’ll need:
Paper mache ball ornaments
Crafters Pick Glue
Gold glitter spray
For the tutorial visit–>factorydirectcraft