To make these Easter bunnies you’ll need:
– Black pencil and scissors
– Textile ribbon
– Hot glue
– Bunny template
1. Print out the pattern. Glue the pattern onto a piece of cardboard like a cereal box and cut it out. Now you have a stable template to trace around.
2. Using the template cut two bunnies.
3. Join together the two bunnies with hot glue, but do not glue the ears.
4. Insert a little paper into the head to make it more stable
5. Tie a ribbon around the neck of the bunny
6. Hide the egg inside the bunny and keep it warm until you are ready to eat it 🙂