November 12, 2012
Nutella Mousse TrifleChocolate
Nutella Mousse Trifle – yummo!
- 1 1/4 c. skim milk
- 1 small box chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1/4 c. Nutella
- 1 – 8 oz. tub Cool Whip
- Additional Cool Whip for layering
- Leftover chocolate cake or brownies.
- Whisk together the milk and the pudding mix.
- Whisk in the nutella.
- Immediately whisk in half of the cool whip. Fold in the remaining cool whip with a spatula.
- In a jar or sundae dish, layer the cake or brownies with the mousse and the cool whip. Add layers of sprinkles, chocolate chips, or even just nutella in between for a fun (and yummy) texture surprise!
recipe via: somethingswanky