February 12, 2013
Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Buttercream Mini HeartsChocolate
Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Buttercream with mini hearts inside! Mmmmmm! It is going to make your heart melt!
- 2 sticks room temperature butter
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 2 tsp water
- 4 cups powder sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate (I used chips)
- 6 tbsp butter
- For Raspberry Buttercream:
- Combine powder sugar, butter, jam and water in stand mixer. Start on low for 30 seconds, then turn to medium and mix until fully combined, about 2 minutes.
- For Chocolate Glaze:
- Place butter and chocolate into a small saucepan over low heat. Stir until chocolate is melted and butter is incorporated. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
I found this delicious and beautiful recipe at iambaker.net