March 24, 2012
Microwave Cake In A Coffee MugChocolate
Easy to do and really good!
- 1 large coffee mug
- 4 tablespoons plain flour (do not use self-rising)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
- Small splash of vanilla
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- whipped topping (optional)
- Cherries (optional)
How to make it
- Add dry ingredients to mug, & mix well .
- Add egg & mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips (if using), vanilla, mix again.
- Set mug in the microwave & cook for 2½ to 3 min at 1,000 watts.
- Cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don’t be alarmed!
- Some report that 2½ minutes works best. It depends upon your microwave. So, watch carefully to not over do it!
- Remove from microwave.
- Allow cake to cool a little, then tip out onto a plate, if desired.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and top with whipped topping and cherries, if desired!
- This can serve 2 if you care to share!
- Enjoy your delicious microwave cake!!!!