March 16, 2012
Chocolate mug cakeChocolate
5 minute chocolate mug cake
The most dangerous mud (mug) cake recipe. Your favourite cake is only 3 minutes away, day or night.
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
- A small splash of good vanilla
- 1 large coffee mug
- Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (optional) and vanilla, and mix again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes on high.
- The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don’t be alarmed!
- Allow to cool for a few minutes, turn out onto a plate if desired.
- Eat with cream, ice cream or your favourite cake sauce.
- And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world? Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night! You are going to print this out straight away, aren’t you … ?