1. Wicked Witch
To make the evil witch’s legs, roll orange fondant into two 3-inch-long ropes. Mold small pieces of black fondant into shoes and press onto the legs. Place the legs on a plate and use black decorating gel to draw striped tights. Put a green-frosted cupcake upside down on top of the legs.
2. Witch Cupcakes
3. Orange Jelly Jack o’ Lanterns recipeGet the recipe: taste
4. Chocolate Covered Marshmallow PumpkinsGet the recipe: adventuresofabettycrockerwannabe
5. Frankenstein Marshmallow PopsGet the recipe: justataste
6. Halloween Frankenstein Pudding Cups
So cute for Halloween. Draw face on clear cup add green food coloring to vanilla pudding and crush oreos on top!
7. Bat and Spider Chocolate Crackles
8. Halloween Cookie Dough Pops
9. Halloween Popcorn
10. Eyeball Cakes Pops
11. Mummy Cupcakes
12. No-Bake Spiderweb Cheesecake recipe
13. I Scream Sandwitches
Making “sandwitches” is easy — just use dark-and-dreary (chocolate) cookies and gruesome green (mint) ice cream. Then eat quickly. Wicked witches have a habit of melting — these ones, especially.
15. Ghost Jell-O Treats
16. Grape-Lemonade Ghost Ice Pops
18. Red Velvet Halloween Cakes
19. Halloween Spider Sandwiches
20. Spooky Jelly Cupcakes
Get the recipe: taste