Valentine’s Day Dessert RecipesUncategorized
Here are some sweet, cute and absolutely delicious ideas for the valentine’s day!
1. Chocolate sugar cookies. So beautiful!! Love the pink cream colour together with the brown cooky!
Visit hugsandcookiesxoxo for the recipe!
2. Red Velvet Valentine’s Macarons. They are just too pretty to eat!
Hop to delectabledeliciousness.blogspot.gr for the recipe!
3. Rustic Chocolate Raspberry Almond Valentine Cake. Hmmmmm yummy, my tummy is rumbling!
You can find the full recipe on lisamichele.wordpress.com
4. Valentine’s Dipped Rice Krispies Treats.
The Dipped Rice Krispies Treats recipe is featured in cookingontheside
5. Marshmallow Pops. So easy yet adorable!
These Marshmallow Pops needs only twenty minutes to make! All you will need are: marshmallows, white chocolate, sprinkles (crushed graham cracker, coconut, etc.), popsicle sticks or paper straws and food coloring. Want to know how to make these Valentines Marshmallow Pops? Visit mommygaga
The following 5 beautiful and inspiring recipes are from marthastewart
6. Rich Chocolate Heart Cakes.
7. Conversation Heart Cookies
8. Meringue Love Letters
9. Coeurs a la Creme
10. Lovebug Cookies