Top 35 Eye-Pleasing Fountains Around the Globeworld's most beautiful things
1.Bellagio Fountains, Las Vegas, Nevada
Bellagio Fountain stands magnificienlty infront of the Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas, USA. A water show interweaven with beautiful romantic music and charming lights create a romantic environment. It was inspired by the Bellagio Resort in Lake Como, Italy. The fountain is built on an eight acre lake in front of the hotel. More than 1,000 water nozzles coordinate with 4,000 lights, which work beautifully with soft and soothing musical patterns.
02. Archibald Fountain, Sydney
The beautiful Archibald fountain was built in Hyde Park North in Sydney in 1932. The park was gifted to the city by a private citizen, J F Archibald. It is intended to commemorate the association between Australia and France in world War I. The beautiful piece of art is the work of French sculptor Francois Sicard. The fountain consits of a bronze Apollo and other mythical figures. Dolphins, horses and tortoises produce jets of water in a charming way
03. Fountain of Wealth, Suntec City, Singapore
This amazing piece of art is located in Suntec City, the city center of the beautiful city of Singapore. Fountain of wealth found it’s position in the Guinness Book of Records in 1998 as the largest fountain in the world. At night the fountain is open to witness laser performances and song dedications. The fountain is made up of bronze. It consists of a circular ring with a circumference of 66 metres supported on four large slanted columns. It has an area of 1683.07 square metres, with a height of 13.8m. The fountain is surrounded with shopping malls. Water flows inwards for two prime reasons: Water is the symbol of life and wealth in Chinese culture, and the inward motion of the water symbolises the retention of wealth for Singapore.
04. Disney’s Fountain of Nations, Epcot
05. People’s Friendship Fountain, Moscow
People’s Friendship Fountain in Moscow is a beautiful fountain which symbolizes unity and friendship between nations. It has 16 sculptures that wear the national costumes of all of the Soviet Republic. The fountain has an octahedral pond made of red garnate, with a surface area of 4000 square meters. This fountain sprays 1200 liters of water supported by 8 water punps.
6. Peterhof Fountains, St. Petersburg, Russia
7. Merlion Front, Singapore
8. Tap fountain, Santa Galdana, Menorca
These beautiful fountains are located at many places. This fountain has the shape of a tap and water comes down from the tap. It seems as if the tap is magically hanging in the air without any support. Reality is that the support is beautifully hidden under the stream of water pouring down from the tap.
9. Trevi Fountain-Rome, Italy
10. Magic Fountain, Montjuic, Barcelona
11. Horace Dodge Fountain, Downtown Detroit, Michigan
12. Vaillancourt Fountain, Armand Vaillancourt
13. Swarovski Fountain, Austria
This beautiful artwork is located in the Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Innsbruck, Austria. The park and museum were built in 1995, designed by Andre Heller, Brian Eno, Susanne Schmogner and Studio Azurr. It has the shape of an Alpine Giant sprouting water from it’s mouth. It is eye catching and brilliantly designed.
14. Buckingham Fountain, Chicago
15. Gardens of Versailles, Versailles, France
16. Chatsworth House & fountains
17.Volcano Fountain, Abu Dhabi
18. Scott Fountain, Belle Isle
19. Floating Fountains, Osaka, Japan
Fountains sprinkle water droplets in air in a manner which make them fly. This amazing and beautiful fountain, designed by Isamu Noguchi, flies itself on the contrary. Isamu Noguchi built 9 floating fountains for the first time in the World Expo in Osaka, Japan. Water tap concept was used in building these fountains.
20. Crown Fountain, Millenium Park, Chicago
21. Fountain of Rings, Omni Hotel, CNN Center
22. 71 Fountain, Ohio
This spectacular fountain is located on the highway 71 in Ohio in the UNited States of America.
23. Banpo Bridge Fountain, Seoul, South Korea
24. King Fahd’s Fountain, Jeddah, KSA
King Fahd’s Fountain, also known as Jeddah Fountain is the tallest fountain in the world. It is located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The fountain was gifted to the city by the King Fahd. It was constructed between 1980 and 1983 and began operating in 1985. It jets water 312 metres (1,024 ft) above the Red Sea. The fountain takes water from the Red Sea. At night 500 spotlights illuminate the fountain.
25. Fonte do Ibirapuera, Sao Paulo, Brazil
26. El Alamein Fountain, Kings Cross, Sydney
27. Grand Haven Musical Fountain, Michigan
28. KC Plaza Fountain, Kansas City
29. Ceasar Chavez Fountain Park, Fairmont Hotel, San Jose
30. Space Printer Fountain, Canal City Mall, Hakata, Japan
31. City Hall Fountains, Downtown Edmonton, Canada
32. Ovato fountain, Villa d’Este Park, Italy
33. Pineapple Fountain, Waterfront Park, Charleston, SC
One of the most eye-catching fountains is Charleston’s famous Pineapple Fountain standing with grace in Waterfront Park, Charleston City in the U.S. state of South Carolina. The park has various sections. This fountain stands at the northern entrance of the park. It makes the park a famous tourist attraction.The park received the 2007 Landmark Award from the American Society of Landscape Architects and the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
34. Multimedia fountain, Wroclaw, Poland
35. Jet d’eau Fountain, Geneva, Switzerland