March 23, 2012
Chocolate Covered StrawberriesChocolate
Yummy! Easy! Beautiful!
Prep Time:15 Min
Original Recipe Yield 3 cups
- 16 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 pound fresh strawberries with leaves
- Insert toothpicks into the tops of the strawberries.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and shortening, stirring occasionally until smooth. Holding them by the toothpicks, dip the strawberries into the chocolate mixture.
- Turn the strawberries upside down and insert the toothpick into styrofoam for the chocolate to cool.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 115 | Total Fat: 7.3g | Cholesterol: 6mg